In this article, we introduce you to the topics of US CPA Exam Pass Percentage in India & CPA exam study tips, Fee, Syllabus, US CPA Course Benefits & Certification, Eligibility, CPA license requirements & Salary guide.
US CPA (Certified Public Accountant) is a certification offered by AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants) to the individuals who passed the US CPA exam and met relevant experience. This designation enforces high professional standards in the accounting field.
To appear for the US CPA exam, the candidate must have any of the following qualifications.
- Member of the ICWAI.
- Member of the ICAI.
- Member of the “Company Secretaries in India.”
- Master of Commerce.
- Pursuing Masters, B.com graduates.
Let’s go through the CPA license requirements.
- In general, many states in the US ask for 150 credit hours in some specific courses from an accredited institute or university under NASBA.
- The candidate must have to pass the Ethics exam.
- Should have 2,000 hours of work experience in accounting, auditing, taxation, and management consultancy.
- Age limit: 18+ years.
For more details about US CPA, click:
CPA Exam Pattern:
- CPA Exam consists of 3 question types:
- Multiple-choice questions
- Task-based simulations
- Written communication tasks
There are four sections in the CPA exam:
- Regulation (REG)
- Business Environment and Concepts (BEC)
- Financial Accounting and Reporting (FAR)
- Auditing and Attestation (AUD)
The AICPA administers the CPA exam. The total duration of all the CPA papers is 16 hours (4 hours for each section).
Study Tips for the US CPA:
CPA Exam So Difficult? – It’s just a myth.
Here are the US CPA exam study tips.
- Go through the textbook fully, read and make your own notes. While making your notes don’t get carried away. Make crisp summaries which you can go through, and that makes you remember the topics better.
- Always try to note down the new points that you come across when solving Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) and Task-Based Simulations (TBS). This nitty-gritty may, at times, help you more than the text in the chapter. Skill master videos help you to learn the topic in a precise manner.
- Even if you have done practicing MCQs, revise unlimited practice tests. It is because they give you the test feeling, and it will help you sit through a four-hour exam as you are unable to check your answers immediately.
- Before going to sleep in the night, try flipping through every page you read that day and make sure to remember the points you studied. Use “flashcards” for quick revision.
- After revision, take the mock tests and review the areas that you are weak. It helps you to focus during the time as our study timings may vary.
- Have a credible partner to help you look at your study progress.
- Never leave any part of the syllabus. Be familiar with the terminology.
- Keep looking at the questions and discuss with your friends. That is very helpful for you to remember things well.
It’s a lot of frustrations, emotions, ups and downs, but your practice matters more.
CPA Exam in India:
AICPA and NASBA have scheduled the CPA exam in India from January 1, 2021. Indian candidates can take the US CPA exam in the Prometric locations given below.
“The US CPA Exam shall continue in India”, says NASBA & AICPA.
For complete details click:
About Simandhar Education:
Simandhar Education is the official partner of Becker and channel partner of AICPA – The largest training provider for US CPA, US CMA, CIA, EA and IFRS courses in India. Learn how to clear your CPA exams with extremely satisfying results by getting proper guidance and knowledge through our online courses and video tutorials taught by industry experts.
CPA Exam Pass Percentage at Simandhar:
Despite the Pandemic, 1000+ students were enrolled for the CPA course at Simandhar Education, and out of which more than 80% of people passed the exam with flying colors in 2020. Besides, most of our alumni got placed in Big-4s and MNCs after having good CPA exam pass rate.
Besides, the students at Simandhar Education got good scores in the CPA exam held in 2020.
A few of our clients have also received their CPA license in India, during Covid-19
Simandhar Education provides you with all the help you need to ace your CPA, CMA exams. We are just a call away for any assistance. Contact us@ 91 9390584166.
Hurry up!! CPA exam now in India
Prepare Well for the Exam. All the Best and Happy Learning!!
I blog frequently and I really appreciate your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new details about once a week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.