Simandhar’s UAE VAT Course and Fees Structure
Simandhar Education is in alliance with LnCo Tax Advisors, a UAE based boutique tax advisory firm which has deep sectoral experience in almost all the sectors including Manufacturing, Hospitality, Real estate, Insurance & Banking, Energy, IT an ITeS, Jewellery and varied sectors. Their global tax experience in VAT Advisory and Compliance services to clients will give insight on practical realties of working on VAT and bring value on to the table for our trainees.
- Com /M.Com (with experience & Freshers) – with sufficient knowledge of accountancy
- Pursuing B.Com/M.Com
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- Chartered Accountant and Cost Accountant (Qualified & Semi-qualified)
- CPAs & CMAs [Completed & Pursuing]
Radhika Verma is VAT Partner & Lead Trainer for VAT at LnCo Tax Advisors, India based multi-national accounting firm. She is a qualified Chartered Accountant and she carries extensive experience in dealing indirect taxes both for the UAE and India.
Radhika, is a faculty on VAT for Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI), Dubai. She is the only women accredited training partner from ICAI for National Academy of Customs, Excise &Narcotics (‘NACEN’) – the training wing of Government of India for GST in India.
Managing Partner at LnCo Tax AdvisorsDaya has been recently named amongst “70 Young Indian Visionaries” in UAE. He possesses over 18 years of professional experience in the field of auditing, accounting, corporate re-structuring and other related financial management services. During his stint of last two decades Daya has overseen and managed multi-disciplinary engagements of large corporates. He is an astute professional with exceptional focus, superb management skills and an innovative mind-set
- Comprehensive training by experienced trainers and subject-matter experts
- Hands on experience on VAT through practical case studies and assessments
- Certificate of Participation
- VAT Concept & General Principles
- VAT and UAE
- Registration for VAT
- Categories of Supplies
- VAT on Sales, Purchases & Expenses
- VAT treatment for Free Zones
- Time of Supply & Place of supply provisions
- VAT Compliance – Payment and Filing of returns
- VAT – Accounting and Record-keeping
- VAT Administrative Penalties
- Practical Case studies on VAT
- Outline of excise law
- Mock Assessments.
What you Get by Enrolling
Choose a Plan that Works for You
- Simandhar’s Concept Book
- Simandhar’s Online Testbank Access
- Classroom Training
- Certification of Participation
- Course Material