Simandhar’s CMA Course and Fees Structure
- The CMA is a globally recognized, advanced-level credential appropriate for accountants and financial professionals in business. Achieving the CMA demonstrates your professional expertise in financial planning, analysis, control, decision support, and professional ethics – skills that are in demand by organizations around the world. It is the highest level of certification in Management Accounting. Career opportunities for US CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organizations.
- CMA (USA) CERTIFICATION BENEFITS
- International recognition
- It is the highest level of certification in Management Accounting. With increasing globalization, FDIs, outsourcing, off-shoring, US financial service MNCs in India and Indian companies listed in the US, CMAs with an international perspective are in very high demand.
- US CMAs believe their certification creates career opportunities and strengthens their ability to move across business areas.
- Career opportunities for US CMAs can be in Multi-national companies, Financial services or consulting firms and US-based firms & organization
What you Get by Enrolling
Choose a Plan that Works for You