Simandhar’s CFA Course and Fees Structure
Enrol in the CFA Program to begin earning the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential, the most respected and recognized investment management designation in the world.
The CFA Program provides a strong foundation of advanced investment analysis and real-world portfolio management skills that will give you a career advantage.
- The CFA Program curriculum covers concepts and skills you will use at all stages of your career.
- The self-paced, online format makes it easier for you to continue working while you complete the program.
- Completing the CFA Program shows employers and clients you have mastered a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills.
- The course of study is organized into three levels and each level requires passing a six-hour exam. The program curriculum increases in complexity as you move through the three levels:
- LEVEL 1Focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools.
- LEVEL 2Emphasizes the application of investment tools and concepts with a focus on the valuation of all types of assets.
- LEVEL 3Focuses on synthesizing all of the concepts and analytical methods in a variety of applications for effective portfolio management and wealth planning