US CMA salary in India: The average salary of a US CMA in India is INR 800,000.
For complete details about US CMA course, click:
Let’s know the step-by-step process of the US CMA.
- Become a member of the IMA
- Educational Requirements
- Work Experience
- Join the US CMA program
- Pay US CMA Exam fee
- Pass both the exam parts of US CMA
Become a member of the IMA:
It is very simple to become an IMA member. Many options available for IMA membership.
- IMA Professional Members: The fee for professional membership is USD 230 per year along with a one-time application fee of USD 15. The IMA professional membership applies only to people who are already aspiring to a career in finance or accounting.
- IMA Student Member: This applies to the existing students of the accredited university or college. It costs $39 per year.
- IMA Academic Member: It is applicable for full-time faculty members of the accredited college, institute, or university. The cost of academic membership is $120 per annum.
US CMA Educational Requirements:
- The US CMA aspirants must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Most of the CMA students earn degrees in finance, accounting, general business, and economics.
- The US CMA aspirants must have to complete two consecutive years of professional work experience.
- If you are unable to work full-time, then you can work part-time for 20 hours/week for four consecutive years.
Join the US CMA program:
- Once you are a member at IMA, you can become a US CMA candidate by entering the US CMA certification program.
- The entrance fee of the CMA program depends on IMA membership. Academic members: $188 and Professional members: $250. It’s a non-refundable fee that has to be paid before taking the US CMA exam.
- Simandhar Education is the leading training provider for US CPA and US CMA courses.
- Simandhar Education provides the best US CMA online classes with highly qualified faculty.
- The greatest advantages of joining the US CMA certification program at Simandhar Education are:
- The Becker product and US CMA live classes at Simandhar are effective.
- It assures a placement guarantee.
- All the faculty at Simandhar Education CMA are qualified and rank holders.
- Attention on individual candidates.
- Personal grooming sessions.
- Simandhar Education is associated with MNCs and Big4s.
Pay US CMA Exam fee:
After joining the US CMA certification program, you have to decide when to book your exam and pay the US CMA exam fee.
US CMA Examination Fee: You have to pay $415 for each CMA exam part. If you have academic or student membership then you have to pay only $311 for each part.
US CMA Exam Windows:
|US CMA Testing Window||Exam Dates|
|January-February||1st Jan-28th Feb|
|May-June||1st May-30th Jun|
|September-October||1st Sept-31st Oct|
US CMA course fee in India:
Part 1 – INR 28000
Part 2 – INR 28000
Pass both the exam parts of US CMA:
US CMA exam consists of two parts:
- Financial planning, Analytics, and Performance
- Strategic Financial Management
The US CMA syllabus is not as difficult as you think. It is a 4-hour long exam with Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs) and essay-type questions.
|Question type||No. of Questions||Time|
|Multiple-Choice Questions||100||3 hours|
|Essay Questions||2||1 hour|
|Related Article: ALL ABOUT US CMA PART-2 EXAM|
Benefits of US CMA Certification:
US CMA Jobs in India:
In India, there are many job opportunities for US CMAs. Some of the leading companies like Accenture, Amazon, Wipro, and HPE have partnered with the Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) to seek talented US CMA holders for job placements within their companies across the country. There are around 35,000 job openings in various organizations for a US CMA.
Skills gained while pursuing a US Certified Management Accountant course creates countless job opportunities. The US CMAs are qualified for various positions in the industry. Hope this article helps you to know the step-by-step process of becoming a US CMA.