CPA-FAR Exam: PRACTICE! PRACTICE!
Practice was the main key in clearing my FAR Exam with 83.
Followed almost the same strategy which I made during REG preparation.
- Conceptual clarity is must to crack any exam. This can be achieved through continuous practice and revising the chapters.
Revising once and twice was not sufficient for me. So I kept on revising it until I am thorough with the concept. Because every time you revise, you come up with a learning new concept.
- Do not neglect even small concepts. Everything is important.
- Coming to Becker, I’ve worked on every section of the software and made the most out of it, whether it be MCQs, SIMs, Unlimited practice test, Mocks etc.
- Don’t forget to give Mock Exams. It is a must. It’ll help to focus on weak areas.
- Skill-based videos gave an idea on how to solve SIMs efficiently.
Hopefully, this helps some of the aspirants.
Simandhar Education is India’s No.1 training provider for US CPA, US CMA, Enrolled Agent IFRS and HRCI professional courses.